Westwind Campus of Care
Welcome to Westwind Campus of Care - We meet a wide-range of care needs on one conveniently located campus.
At Westwind Campus of Care, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our patients and residents by striving to provide quality care and exceptional service. Did you know that our skilled care communities have been ranked the highest for quality care in the Pueblo area? Visit www.medicare.gov to learn more.
Westwind offers four distinct communities within our campus:
- Westwind Village is a skilled nursing facility that accommodates both short-term rehabilitation stays and extended care services and we are the only skilled facility in the state that can care for ventilator-dependent patients under the state’s hospital back-up program. Ask us about our private rooms for short-term stays.
- Horizon Heights is a small and secure facility uniquely suited to the care of those suffering from Alzheimer’s and dementia related disorders.
- The PARC at Horizon Heights is a skilled nursing facility that offers short term post acute rehabilitation stays. General surgery, wound care, orthopedic and post stroke rehabilitation are just to name a few of the illnesses and injuries we can help get you on the road to recovery from. We offer private suites and enhanced amenities for all guests. Outpatient Therapy is also available.
- We can also accommodate individuals who are interested in independent living – ask us about our great rates!
- The Living Center is an Assisted / Independent living community that provides affordable accommodations for mature adults who need some assistance in managing daily activities and maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle. Private and shared suites are available.
Visitors to Westwind Campus are welcomed by our friendly staff. Give us a call today, or stop by for more information - we would be happy to provide you with a tour at anytime.